Monday, April 16, 2012

Weekly Update

Well, I did it! I lost 7.4 lbs this last week! So much better than 0 lbs like last week. Just goes to show, if you have one bad week, you can't let it bring you down. You have potential, even when you've been on the diet for 2 1/2 months as I have. You can still lose a lot of weight without starving or spending hours at the gym every day. Just eat healthy, stay active, and you can achieve great things.

Only 5.4 lbs to go and I hit my 50 lbs weight goal. That means new pictures and a new shirt! Yay me!

I'm not sure what Jordan lost. If he told me this morning I can't remember. On a side note, Jordan has lost so much weight, he lost his wedding ring. Yep, slid right of his finger and now it's lost. So, if you by chance happen to find a white gold wedding band, please let us know!

No comments:

Post a Comment