Monday, October 1, 2012

Weekly Update

I'm so close now!! I've lost 2.4 lbs this week! For a running total of: 105.2!! I have less than 2lbs to lose to my first weight goal!! So excited!! I should be able to hit this within a week or two. And then I'll keep going until my body decides to even out. But, that won't stop me from posting pictures when I hit the goal of 185lbs! I can't believe I've made it this far and in less than a year. It's is truly amazing. Especially considering I've had two babies! I'm in pre-kid sizes right now.

The other day I went to the store to try some clothes on. I grabbed a size 14 and size 12 pant thinking one size would fit for certain. Low and behold, I picked out two sizes that were too big! I had to go find a pair of pants in a size 10!! I haven't been a size 10 since 2006!! Go me!

No comments:

Post a Comment