Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Weekly Update

Well, I've done it! I've lost 26lbs in 5 weeks!! Yeah!!! Recalling my goals/rewards post, I only 4 more lbs to loose and I get a new pair of walking/running shoes! I'm excited about that. I've been holding a $20 gift card to Famous Footwear for nearly a month now and soon I'll get to use it :o).

Since I've lost the 25lbs, it's time for new pictures. I realize I still have a ways to go, but I'm getting there slowly, but surely. So, pictures are posted for me to visually see my own progress.

The next profile pictures will be taken when I loose 50lbs total. I know then I will look significantly different than I do now and even from when I started this diet. I'm excited for those photos.

Jordan has lost 5 lbs this week and a total of 30lbs. So happy for him!!! He is very active at work, but normally would come home and "relax". I've noticed he watches less TV and is more active at home as well now. Great!!! The kids are enjoying the walks I take them on, as well as Daisy. The weather is turning warmer and I'm always excited to go walking on a nice sunny day.

Here comes week 6 of the diet. I realize I may not lose much this week, taking into consideration I lost nearly 5 lbs this week, so I'll work hard and take what I can get. I'm grateful for the progress I've made thus far.

Nothing good ever comes easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment