Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Weekly Update

Well, I've lost 3.2 lbs this week and Jordan lost 3 lbs. Both really good! I've lost a total of 21.6 lbs in 4 weeks. That's really good. I feel good, too. My clothes are more loose, I feel more energized, and I'm not hungry. That's what I really like about the Dukan Diet. I'm not hungry.

Well, only 3.4 more lbs before I take my -25lbs picture!! Then everyone can see what a difference 25lbs makes. I realize I'm not a beauty queen yet, but I'll get there pound by pound.

I'm in a musical, The Music Man, and I want to lose at least 40lbs total by opening night. Opening night is May 10th, so I have a few more weeks to lose 18.4 lbs. I know the pounds will come off a little slower now, but they'll come off regardless. I need to stick to the diet and keep going, day by day if I have to.

I've stepped up my workout to level two of the Jillian Michaels workout. It's much harder and I am sore, once again. I thought I was getting into better shape. Haha, leave it to me to think that and then step it up a level with Jillian Michaels. Seriously, she kicks your butt. I can't say it enough.

Bring it week 5!

No comments:

Post a Comment