Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Weekly Update

Well, Jordan has beat me out. He lost 7lbs this week and I've lost a total of 4.2 lbs. Both are really good. Jordan's been working hard after work on the basement, so it makes sense he's lost more weight. Not to mention, he hasn't had two babies either :o). Good for him. I'm proud of him and of myself.

The diet gets easier and easier with time. I really don't crave many things anymore. I still have a sweet tooth, but gum and Crystal Light tame it. I workout every day too. Sometimes it is really hard to find the time or to even motivate myself to workout, but I know it is for the best so in goes the DVD and on goes the exercise clothes and off I go sweating and working out. Sarah will even join in with me, it is sure cute to watch her doing jumping jacks and situps with me. What a little motivator she is.

Here's to hoping next week will be just as successful! I've lost a total of 18.4 lbs in three weeks. Not bad. Not bad at all.

1 comment: