Monday, February 6, 2012

Day One

Well, today is the first day of a new way of life, diet wise, that is. I've calculated my weight, which is honestly really embarrassing. I can't believe I've let myself get to this stage...yet again. Well, here's to NEVER going back!!! Yes, I can do this! Yes I can achieve anything I put my mind to.
Plan:
Day One: Attack Phase (292.2 lbs)
Lean, High Protein Diet. No soda, no bread, no veggies, no fruit, no cheese, no nuts...you get the point. Anyway, I can still eat plenty of good things for the next 6 days. Eggs, canadian bacon, greek non-fat yogurt, oat bran, non-fat cottage cheese, skim milk, chicken, fish, shrimp, and any lean meat there is. Not bad, eh? And, Phase 1 only lasts 6 days. I CAN do this!!! I'll report the weight loss next Monday and let you know in a day or so how the Attack Phase is treating me. I'm hoping well!! I hope a few pounds well!! I do plan on walking 20+ minutes a day around my neighborhood. It has a good 'track' to walk around (slopes, inclines, flat, and in a nice rectangle shape around the houses.) I can take the kids and the dog and not feel guilty I've left them behind to go to the gym. (Another perk of the diet: Dukan recommends you use what you have. I have a great neighborhood outside to walk around, hiking trails just right behind my house, and workout videos at home. Use what you have.)

1 comment:

  1. Wow Nat I am so impressed and proud of you! You have made me rethink my weightloss goals for the year. You can do anything you put your mind too and I know you can do it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete