Friday, February 17, 2012

Mid Week Update

Well, this week has been pretty good. Even though I dieted through Valentine's Day, I think Jordan and I have done very well. We stuck to the diet and didn't bend the rules just because of Valentines. We had salmon fillets, shrimp, asparagus, broccoli, and water to drink. The kids loved the salmon and the shrimp, too. I shared mine with them since the salmon fillets were huge. Jordan sure knows how to cook up a great salmon fillet.

I've been working out a little harder this week. Last week I added walking and stairs back into my exercise regiment (considering I didn't have one before). Now I've added in aerobics and boy-o-boy I am sore. I'm so out of shape!! Well, give me a week or so and I'll be so much better :o)!

I am looking forward to weigh in day on Monday!! I hope to lose another 5 lbs this week, but come what may. I work hard and eat right and do the best I can. The pounds will come off as they see fit.

I am in a show, The Music Man, and would like to lose at least 30 lbs total before the show in May. So, here's to more hard work, eating right, and staying active!!

No comments:

Post a Comment