Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Weekly Update

Well, I've lost another 4 lbs! That makes 14 lbs total to date. Great, right?

I've got to admit I've worked out much harder this week. I've continued the walking, but added in some aerobics as well. I thought I'd lose more than 4 lbs, and admittedly was a little disappointed, but when I began to think about, decided 4 lbs isn't that bad. It's good. I could be stuck right where I was 2 weeks ago and 14 lbs heavier. So, all in all, I'm proud of myself. Although, I've stepped up the workouts for this week.

I've also discovered something else this past week: Workout videos at home are very effective.

Fact: Jillian Michaels kicks you butt!! Her workout videos are wonderful and they literally kick your butt into gear. If you think you're in shape, than try out one of her videos and you're sure to find you're anything but in shape. So, needless to say, I'm planning on losing pounds each week as long as I stick to walking and a Jillian Michaels workout.

So, onto week 3. I'm excited to see the pounds coming off and I'm looking forward to this summer where I won't be afraid to wear a swimsuit in front of everyone :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment