Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Weigh In Day!

My weigh in days are Mondays, but they are so hard to blog on. Tuesdays, however, are a great day for me to record my endeavors. So, drum roll......I lost a total of 10.2 lbs in 1 week! Just by eating right and walking 20-30 minutes per day.

Now I am onto Phase 2: Cruise. On this stage I add in veggies. But, I only eat veggies every other day, not every day. And I can't eat every veggie out there, either. Avocados, for example, aren't allowed. Not that I mind, I don't like avocados. There is a list of 100 allowed foods. My diet will remain in the Cruise Phase until I reach my goal of 185 lbs. I'd like to loose a little less, but 185 is a great place for me as well. When I weigh 185, I'm wearing a size 10/12 pant size. Perhaps if all goes well, I'll continue on to go to 165lbs. That's really skinny for me.

So, now I am only 20 lbs away from getting those new walking shoes!!! And I'm 15 lbs away before I take another picture. So excited!!!

Total Weight Loss: 10.2 lbs
Current Weight: 282
% Body Fat Lost: 3.49%

New Favorite Recipe:

Balsamic Vinaigrette
5 Tbs Balsamic Vinegar
1 Tbs Dijon mustard
1 tsp cold pressed olive oil
1 tsp fresh chopped basil
1 garlic clove

Mix all together, save the garlic clove. Add clove and let rest and chill 2-3 hours before serving. Yum!!

Remember: We eat to live, not live to eat!

No comments:

Post a Comment